All Covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland. Despite this, the health and wellbeing of everyone at SSW remains a priority. To reduce the risk from Covid-19 at SSW:
- We will continue to clean using Covid safe cleaning products.
- Hand sanitising stations remain in place and we encourage all users to practice good hand hygiene.
- If you are feeling unwell we advise you to stay at home and contact us to rearrange your visit.
- Anyone who is travelling to stay overnight at SSW is asked to carry out a lateral flow test within 48 hours prior to travel and then again on arrival at SSW. This is regardless of whether you have been vaccinated or not. Lateral flow tests are available to purchase from pharmacies and retailers – please arrange this prior to your visit.
- Please let us know if you are at risk from Covid or have been shielding, as we are happy to request face coverings be worn on site while you are here.
If you have any questions or concerns about Covid-19 at SSW, please contact us on email@example.com or (+44) 01464 861372.
Positive test results – residential users
Should you test positive for Covid-19 on arrival at SSW we regret that you will need to return home if you can do so safely. If you have travelled to SSW via public transport, internationally, or you are here for a long residency, you might choose to stay until you are better. If so, we will support you to self-isolate here.
Although this is not a legal requirement, these guidelines are in place to protect everyone on site at SSW.
We advise all artists travelling to SSW from outwith the UK to check international travel guidelines at the time of travel, including guidance on covid testing/ vaccination when you return.