This event has been cancelled due to adverse weather
Please email us if you would be interested in taking part in an event like this in the future or sign up to our mailing list at the bottom of this page.
Sunday 12th March
10am – 1pm & 2pm – 4.30pm
Led by Margaret Bell
Learn how to cut & grind glass and use a soldering iron to make hanging sun-catchers using the copper foil method.
Session 1: 10am – 12.30pm
Session 2: 2pm – 4.30pm
When booking please specify which session you would like to attend.
Please note that due to the tools being used the workshop is for adults only.
To book your place please email email@example.com or call 01464 861372 and include the following info:
- The date and title of the workshop/s you’d like to attend
- Your full name, email address, telephone number, postcode and age (either over 18 or state age of children)
- State any accessibility requirements you have and if you would like to have conversation about this with a team member
- Please note that all workshops are open to all ages with exception of the stain glass and sign writing which is open to adults only
- All children must be accompanied by their carer, parent or guardian
- Please note that bookings close at 12 midday the Friday before each workshop
As all events are free to attend, if you can no longer make it along to the workshop that you have booked for, please let us know as soon as possible so we are able to offer the space to someone else.
All materials will be provided. Refreshments will be provided at every workshop, but if you would like something more substantial please bring your own lunch.
All workshops will take place in the SSW Community Making Space apart from the Clay Play which will take place in the Ceramics workshop. Please use the Main Street entrance for all workshops.