This event is fully booked.
Please email us if you would be interested in taking part in an event like this in the future or sign up to our mailing list at the bottom of this page.
Saturday 18th March
10am – 4pm
Led by Owen Bushell.
In this workshop, you’ll be led through the process of drawing, laying out and painting decorative letters. All the while learning about the history of sign-writing and getting some tips on how to make good signage. Each participant will draw and paint their own letter to take home.
These activities will use traditional solvent based-paints, participants wanting to book should take this into consideration. As such the workshop is only open to adults.
More information about Owen: www.rgbushell.co.uk
To book your place please email email@example.com or call 01464 861372 and include the following info:
- The date and title of the workshop/s you’d like to attend
- Your full name, email address, telephone number, postcode and age (either over 18 or state age of children)
- State any accessibility requirements you have and if you would like to have conversation about this with a team member
- Please note that all workshops are open to all ages with exception of the stain glass and sign writing which is open to adults only
- All children must be accompanied by their carer, parent or guardian
- Please note that bookings close at 12 midday the Friday before each workshop
As all events are free to attend, if you can no longer make it along to the workshop that you have booked for, please let us know as soon as possible so we are able to offer the space to someone else.
All materials will be provided. Refreshments will be provided at every workshop, but if you would like something more substantial please bring your own lunch.
All workshops will take place in the SSW Community Making Space apart from the Clay Play wh